« Michelle Wie much better than her sniveling fansJohn Daly's missed putt at American Express Championship: he's now officially biggest choke artist in the game »

Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
GOOD capitalist? You mean GREAT capitalist, don't you? Her old man is one pretty smart business man, that's for sure. And if she can handle her nerves and fulfill her potential, omigod .... the press and advertising will be unlike anything we've ever seen.
10/12/05 @ 15:15
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
One IMPORTANT QUESTION Tim,
You sound like the column is already written .... but I'm guessing it will be changing, depending on how she gets on at the Samsung!
10/12/05 @ 17:47
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Norman, you're half right. I've already written it (we have deadlines) but it's already gone in the "queue" and it will appear exactly as I've written it. Unless something earth-shattering happens.
10/12/05 @ 20:01
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
I'll look forward to the column, because I agree that she has played the system well. As you pointed out, if was winning juniors, she would have no endorsements at this stage.
10/13/05 @ 13:47
Comment from: Chuck [Visitor]
I can't believe you took a swipe at Chris--he's the nicest, handsomest bloke I know...
10/13/05 @ 22:19
Comment from: Jim Nugent [Visitor]
You guys forget. She DID play the amateur ranks. By age 13 she was beating the hell out of everyone she played. Her opponent in the WAPL was a two-time All American, who went on to win the U.S. Women's Amateur.

If Wie had spent any more time playing amateurs, she would have more trophies. And she would be nowhere near the golfer she is.

She is worth the millions precisely because she IS one of the world's top few women golfers. She has already beat up half the men players at PGA events. Twice. That is not hype. It is history.

10/15/05 @ 10:00
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
Tim McDonald,
Where is your capitalist story.

You've let us all down.
Wie will be devastated too.
10/19/05 @ 13:46
Comment from: tim [Visitor]
Norman -- it's there on the TG front page. Been there for two days. Under "columnists."

10/19/05 @ 14:42
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Tim, you are to be congratulated on your restraint in that response. I don't know if I could've done that.
10/20/05 @ 14:36
Comment from: tim [Visitor]
Thanks, I am a man of impeccable restraint and breeding.
10/20/05 @ 15:40
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
What restraint?
He was polite. You could learn that Shanks.
10/20/05 @ 16:18
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Hard to be polite in the face of lunacy. At least it is for me. Sorry 'bout that.
10/24/05 @ 07:51
Comment from: Rodney [Visitor]
Shanks said:
*************************

In that case you better not look in the mirror.
11/04/05 @ 11:57
Comment from: Greg Pinelli [Visitor]
Insightful??? Is someone else writing your column Tim?
Can't have it both ways Timmy...either Michelle is "scamming the system" or she isn't. I do have a clue...far more people with far more intelligence than you are betting real money on her talent. By the way...how much are they paying you for this drivel?
12/11/05 @ 20:43

Dates: June 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Welcome to Twin Lakes RV Park where golfing and RV work together to provide one of the best golfing RV holidays for you to enjoy. With 39 RV sites nestled above the front nine of the Twin Lakes Golf Course, you will find yourself surrounded by the majestic scenery of the South Okanagan desert mountain views.