« Biloxi has two new, post-Katrina golf coursesA great Italian restaurant in Biloxi »

Hey Timbo, if you ever get into the Washington DC area, I can give you the skinny on the best non-franchise BBQ joints around here. We've even got one little hole in the wall here in Chinatown that serves the real deal Texas-style smoked meats. Just excellent.
02/14/07 @ 09:05
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
You're on. Chris Baldwin was just ranting and raving about Texas barbecue, but he rants and raves about everything, so it's hard to tell.
02/15/07 @ 07:44
Comment from: alaskahack [Visitor] Email
Tim, does anyone edit you? First, there's the sexist remark about waitresses in short skirts. Then there's the glaring redundancy in the first sentence: "long-time, rabid Tim McDonald fans.'' As if you have any NON-rabid fans? I've always heard you attract people who foam at the mouth...
02/21/07 @ 17:14
Comment from: alaskahack [Visitor] Email
And the next time you call and leave a message, include your phone number!!!!
02/21/07 @ 17:15
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
I was too drunk. And don't you have caller I.D. in Alaska?
02/22/07 @ 06:55
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
...and I confess it is true I attract people who foam at the mouth. Similarly, I am known to be attracted to those who do so. Witness the long line of women I left behind in Alaska.
02/22/07 @ 06:58
Comment from: Jerry [Visitor] Email
Great BBQ. Great Italian. You wouldn't know great anything if you saw it. Texas has the best BBQ. Everything else is wannabe. Kind of like you are a wannabe writer. Great. Give me some more "Greats" ...
02/27/07 @ 16:20
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
I guess you'd rather have me tell you about all the "terrible" places to eat, huh?

Sounds like you're from Texas, all right.

02/28/07 @ 06:42

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Guests can tee off and experience some of the best greens in the area every day they stay at our Arizona golf resort. Take advantage of the beautiful weather, the challenging greens and the endless amounts of fun while relaxing in some of the best Arizona resort accommodations around.