« Michelle Wie collapse no fun to watch, unless you're her pro-am partnerForget exemptions: Lorena Ochoa twice the golfer Michelle Wie is »

Comment from: Your fan [Visitor] Email
Can you wrote more lame blog over dead horse?
06/06/07 @ 10:24
Comment from: ronmon [Visitor] Email
Hmmmm...since I teach kids, it occurs to me that many of them speak this way. It also occurs to me that many of them will grow out of it. It occurs to me that we will be dead by the time the next generation of kids develops an even more irritating way of speaking. It occurs to me that I probably irritated adults when I was learning language.
06/06/07 @ 11:00
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
With Michelle it has always been about ME. I am beginning to think that she is dumb as a rock! It will be interesting to see how she reacts when the exemptions stop along with the endorsements. She has really turned out to be the "spoiled brat" and that is too bad. I doubt if she will even make the cut during the LPGA Championship...if she plays. Michelle, go to Stanford for the next six years, get your MBA and then try golf again. You do not have friends either on the LPGA or the PGA...get a life and wise up!!
06/06/07 @ 11:39
Comment from: Stanley [Visitor] Email
Joe Cool she has plenty of friends on the lpga and pga tours.
06/06/07 @ 12:01
Comment from: Kevin Nichols [Visitor]
And now you irritate adults when you write the drivel in your blog, Ron Mon.
06/06/07 @ 12:06
Cut the kid some slack, Kevin. As for me, I can take your vitriol. To clarify, this is a comment, not a blog entry.
06/06/07 @ 17:57
Comment from: starie [Visitor] Email
Joe Cool you are not cool.
"With Michelle it has always been about ME. I am beginning to think that she is dumb as a rock! It will be interesting to see how she reacts when the exemptions stop along with the endorsements. She has really turned out to be the "spoiled brat" and that is too bad. I doubt if she will even make the cut during the LPGA Championship...if she plays."
She may not be friendly, but she's not spoiled or selfish. When she turned Pro, she donated $500,000 to Hurricane Katrina victims. And $50,000 to the Hawaii State Junior Golf Association on May 25,2006http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/16/sports/story04.html . She also purchased (worth $100,000) 30 computers and help with the upgrading of the computer room for Kamaile Elementary School. She also helps out the homeless population. http://starbulletin.com/2006/11/15/sports/story03.html . On Dec. 16, 2006 she donated $25,000 to a paralyzed teen athlete http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/16/sports/story04.html . Now, what person, especially a 16/17 year old would donate all that if he/she were "dumb as a rock." or "always about ME" huh? And she graduated from Punahou school with good grades. Punahou is a very prestigous school (Notable alumni: Barack Obama, Steve Case (AOL), Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), Carrie Ann Inaba (Dancing with the Stars), Leilani Jones (Brodway star and Tony winner, Brook Mahealani Lee (Miss. Universe 1997), Jennifer Nicholson (daughter of Jack Nicolson), Pierre Omidyar (founder and chairman of eBay, Kelly Preston, Mark Tuinei (Dallas Cowboys, & more). No one dumb graduates from Punahou. And no one dumb gets accepted from Stanford.
Sure, her personality could be better, but you don't know what's really going on. As far as Tim's opinion on how the huddle w/ her manager went, I disagree. I never heard her talk like that, sounds more valley girlish. I respect you're opinion Tim, but it's a bit overboard.
06/06/07 @ 21:16
Comment from: Alex [Visitor] Email
starie,

Since you seem to have a surfeit of information about Bubbles, maybe you can give a little insight to this question: What obnoxious actions did she take to so alienate her playing partners in her last two pro-ams?
06/07/07 @ 09:16
Comment from: Art [Visitor] Email
She ignored them. She would hit a shot and go on without them. She's 2 over at McDonald's after 5 holes
06/07/07 @ 15:53
Comment from: starie [Visitor] Email
ALEX, OMG, was I talking to you? NO! Obviously didn't read my response well. Or maybe I should be more clear, her personality and attitude could be better (meaning she's 17, and has time to mature). Plus, fans and bashers alike have all said her management team tells her what to do, what to say, and wear.
You know my response to Joe Cool is right that's why you had ask that question.
Next time, you respond to something I said to somebody else, I'm not responding back to you.
06/07/07 @ 17:51
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Oh my, Starie is laying down the law. Starie, I'm not sure you ever respond; your scribbling smacks more of free association and random babbling.
06/07/07 @ 22:49
Comment from: melonbarmonster [Visitor] Email
What classless drivel. She's 17 year old who is growing up and making mistakes when all is said and done. What the hell were you doing when you were 17? Some perspective is in order.
06/08/07 @ 00:55
Comment from: starie [Visitor] Email
melonbarmonster, I agree with you. Sorry.
06/12/07 @ 18:58
Comment from: BV [Visitor] Email
I'm just laughing out loud at starie's post: "Don't you dare comment on something I said"...in the COMMENT SECTION of a BLOG!! What ELSE do people do except feed off one anothers posts??? Starie seems as silly as some of the posts credited to that handle!! ;)
06/15/07 @ 13:54
Comment from: Eagle [Visitor] Email
BV, what are you talking about? I do not see starie saying that. It seems like starie was originally talking to Joe Cool and was telling Alex to mind his own business. If starie's comment box did not address Joe Cool and it was a plain statement then she would not make sense with Alex. If Joe Cool wrote back, starie would probably accept his comment.
06/15/07 @ 14:56

Dates: April 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Stay at the Grand Hotel Malahide for five nights, play four rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Corballis, Druids Glen and Killeen Castle. Option to book additional or alternative golf is available. Includes auto-transmission, self-drive minivan. A Carr Golf Travel executive will assist in booking caddies, restaurants, sight-seeing options, etc.
Price range: €900