« Miami International Airport and American Airlines: Stuck in HellBest golf deal in the Caribbean: Hint – it's free »

Comment from: srettup [Visitor] Email
Hey Tim, must be a slow day.

Sadly, I wasted my time reading that garbage.
06/12/07 @ 23:09
Comment from: 2under [Visitor] Email
Tim,

Trust me, I am no PC hound, but this type of conversation is best suited for poker night with the boys.

Good luck getting yourself out of this one.
06/13/07 @ 08:33
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Okay, that was your best Andy Rooney, right?
06/13/07 @ 11:24
Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
You evil racist.
06/13/07 @ 12:04
Comment from: Top Dawg [Visitor] Email
Andy Rooney? It would be funny to hear him read Tim's blog.
06/13/07 @ 16:49
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Judge, well, it's more Larry McMurtry. I just finished reading Telegraph Days.
06/14/07 @ 12:02
Comment from: MR. BLOWHARD [Visitor] Email
I think the finest women in the world are right here in the good old U.S. of A.

Unfortunately, the sorriest men on this planet are American born and raised.

Signed,

Mr. Blowhard
06/14/07 @ 15:03
Comment from: 2under [Visitor] Email
Mr. Blow-chunks,

Sorriest men are Americans? Uh, I don't think so...

That notable achievement belongs to two groups: Radical islamist men and the French.

06/15/07 @ 09:03
Comment from: patriot [Visitor] Email
Blowhard, I didn't serve in two wars to be called sorry.

You can talk to me all you want about the American male after you yourself have served your country in the military.
06/15/07 @ 09:35
Comment from: MR. BLOWHARD [Visitor] Email
Mr Patriot:

Republic of South Vietnam,up north, 1969-70, Americal Division.

Mr. Blowhard
06/15/07 @ 11:16
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Gosh Tim, I've never been interested in little brown women...but if that's your thing, go for it!!! ;) My personal taste runs to tall blonde Northern European (Swedes, Danes, etc) types... As long as we're gonna get crucifed by the PC crowd....let it all hang out!!!
06/15/07 @ 13:30
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Actually, Sweden is home to THE most emasculated men in the world.
06/15/07 @ 16:22
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
Woman's persepective: Fun post and interesting comments.

Important to note that the sexiest women in the world are not necessarily the most beautiful. Ir seemed like there was some confusion abt that from some of your commentors. Standards of beauty are culturally imposed whereas sexiness is primal. Does that make sense?

Anyway as far as men are concerned, I've got to say that generally American men are the most generous and indulgent, thus that probably puts them on the top of most women's lists, however there are some notable exceptions in different nationalities, including French.

I know from whence I speak. Sort of. I think.
06/15/07 @ 17:28
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Patricia, I agree. It makes a lot of sense.

Scandanavian women are probably the most beautiful, but definitely not the sexiest.

Sounds like you're a little ambivalent about that former French boyfriend of yours...
06/15/07 @ 17:41
Comment from: kickrocks [Visitor] Email
Actually, Indian women have tons of facial hair too. Instead of waxing they do "threadings".

Trinidad is nice. Jamaica is nicer.
06/16/07 @ 23:19
Comment from: MR. BLOWHARD [Visitor] Email
Ms. Patricia

"Sexiness is primal." Makes perfect sense. I find that extremely thought-provoking.

You are wise far beyond your years.

Here is an aphorism I subscribe to: Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes all the way to the bone.

Mr. Blowhard
06/18/07 @ 07:52
Comment from: Art [Visitor] Email
Golf girl,

You are so right. Beutiful does not always mean Sexy. Most blondes don't turn my head.
I saw your photo though and you are quite the head turner.
06/19/07 @ 21:03
Comment from: Ron [Visitor] Email
This post is useless without pictures!
07/23/07 @ 10:39
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor] Email
What do you want, RonMon?
Playboy style centerfold layouts on the golf pages?
Oh, I think Ms Gulbis has already done that.
07/23/07 @ 13:29

Dates: April 1, 2014 - September 18, 2014
Little Traverse Bay Golf Course is open to the public seven days a week from early May through mid October. Each 18 and Dine includes 18 holes of golf with cart and a $25 dinner voucher. The voucher covers entrees, beverages and tax. Starting at $69 M-TR in the summer after 2pm.