« PGA Championship: You'd be surprised how conservative these guys arePhil Mickelson at PGA Championship: a 69 that "felt" like a 75 »

How about Trinidadians, which is what Ames is? This is such misplace fodder, and I'll reiterate: neither one was a dis. A dis would have been "Kultida could give me a better match than Tiger, with where he's hitting it," or "The greens must be written in Thai, 'cause Tiger can't read them!"
08/10/07 @ 20:27
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
So I guess you want the players to say "I tried my hardest" or "I hung in there". If they ever say anything other than the above they get crucified by the media. It's a real shame too because we don't get to hear any honest comments from any athlete and who can blame them. The best part though is when the media and bloggers complain they never say anything significant. Please. Also liars like you change what they actually said and put it in quotes. You and the others that have written about this should be ashamed of yourselves. And that's the truth.
08/10/07 @ 23:24
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Yes, I AM ashamed of myself.

Of myself and all the others out there like me.

And you know well, my friend, that there are many.

I probably won't change, though. I don't know how to.

Help me, Oliver.

Help me.

08/11/07 @ 07:20
Comment from: trevor [Visitor]
It's not the first time Stephen Ames dissed Tiger. He's a serial disser. He did a bang up job in the Calgary Herald a few years back saying something about Tiger being a terrible role model for kids. He later blamed the columnist for taking his comments out of context.

This is coming form a guy who lied to US immigration when crossing the border to the States that he lived in the US and not Canada, and was temporarily banned from working in the US.
08/11/07 @ 11:16
Comment from: Teddy [Visitor] Email
Stephen "Bitch Face" Ames should have the taste slapped out of his mouth after that despicable display with reporters Saturday. Wha
08/13/07 @ 20:06
Comment from: Teddy [Visitor] Email
What was up with this jerk's facial expressions with reporters Saturday??? He and Sabbatini are golf's two biggest bitches.

Another great fold Stephen you looked like a cheap suit out there again. At least Austin has balls and doesn't make those idiotic facial expressions.
08/13/07 @ 20:09

Dates: February 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
As part of this ultimate strat golf package you'll enjoy $50 OFF each of your rounds at Bali Hai, Royal Links and Desert Pines and enjoy rooms accommodations at the Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel & Casino from only $26 per night!!!
Price range: $26 - $300