« Gary Player at the Masters: Fade away, Black KnightThe Masters at Augusta National is the weakest of the majors »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Mushers, yep. Hockey, yep. And how about rodeo cowboys? Maybe Stevie would storm out into the sawdust to punch a bull or bronco that stepped on Tiger's face. And Australian Rules Football...the list goes on.
04/09/08 @ 10:16
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
How about Richard Zednick?

His jugular was severed with a skate, yet he still got up and skated towards the bench with his neck spouting torrents of blood over the ice.

Every time an NBA player hurts their pinky and doesn't run back on defense I think Zednick's injury should immediately be shown on the Jumbotron.
04/09/08 @ 12:48
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Well, how about the UFC guys?

You didn't mention, Tim, what SI's reasoning was. Were they speaking of mental toughness?

It's not the kind of thing you can judge with any exactitude anyway.
04/09/08 @ 13:12
Comment from: Leah from Fairbanks [Visitor] Email
Thanks Tim, it is good to know you are still capable of seeing the truth even though you moved Outside.
04/09/08 @ 14:58
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Not because I wanted to, baby.

04/09/08 @ 15:26
Comment from: Ricky [Visitor] Email
LOL, right on brother! I linked to this from ADN. I guess there's a little "kissy kissy" going on over at SI. I'm a huge PBR fan and saw one 19 year old kid knocked unconscious *twice* in the same weekend, at the same event a few weeks ago. LOL, my son just reminded me of something else; I'll just leave you with two words: Chuck Lidel.
04/09/08 @ 17:19
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Timmy DID mention the mental toughness -- but I don't even buy that. If Woods was so tough, he wouldn't be sent into spasms by an ill-timed shutter-click.
04/09/08 @ 21:25
Comment from: ken smith [Visitor] Email
who's more of a man, timmy mc. or tiger woods?
04/10/08 @ 03:42
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Gee...'ken smith' - that really wasn't the point OR the question was it?

I think Tim was right to call BS on the SI article. There are lots of athletes who are 'tougher' both mentally and physically than Tiger.

I rode a bull ONCE on a dare at the Pasadena TX Rodeo...lasted 3 seconds and was scared sh*t-less even AFTER I got thrown.

Now I golf in Florida and there're gators (poisonous snakes too) on a lot of holes...but even that doesn't come close to the raw FEAR being on the back of a bull creates.
04/17/08 @ 11:50
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Yeah, what the hell is with this Ken Smith dude?
04/17/08 @ 17:59

Dates: any time
Call us today to customize a package that fits you! 765-458-7431 ext. 221 All Packages include Golf / Lodging / 25% Off Harbor Links Merchandise Unlimited Driving Range can be added to any package.