« Reynolds Plantation to host PGA Pros' National ChampionshipPhil Mickelson loses his mind at U.S. Open »

Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
I agree. The histrionics by Woods are total Hollywood bs. Go Rocco!
06/15/08 @ 22:30
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
As for the injury, Woods said he took some stuff to get rid of the pain, and he seemed to do a little better on the back. I am curious if the USGA is questioning Woods as to what exactly he did take.

I am not implying Woods took a banned substance, I am just curious if the USGA is being vigilant in ensuring whatever was taken was legit.
06/15/08 @ 23:35
Comment from: Mike [Visitor]
So what about the fact that Saturday when he made that run he was doubling over after every shot. How about the fact that the announcers kept pointing out that his shots were good and he liked them but was reacting to the pain so don't base your impression on how he reacted.

Yeah he was totally making it up. The hate-on so many people have for Tiger really irritates me, and honestly I chalk it up to the color of his skin. Sure he isn't the most media friendly guy, but its not like every other player on the tour is either.

Despicable.
06/16/08 @ 00:12
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
How about Luke Donald's wimpiness on full display today? A little wrist injury, five holes from a paycheck and he walks off the course.

I think a lot of golfers out there wouldn't have even laced them up in Tiger's situation.
06/16/08 @ 00:27
Jack Fleck, anyone? And Tucker, the USGA doesn't have a drug policy, as far as I know. IF it's not illegal, it's a go.
06/16/08 @ 06:28
Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
Tim.....You're such a whiner. Why don't you strap on a pair and go out and challenge Woods(bad knee and all)?

Do you think Tiger is a better golfer than you are a writer?
I think my grandma is a better golfer than you are a writer...ops ! She doesn't play but then again you don't
write....at least not well !!!
06/16/08 @ 10:00
Comment from: James [Visitor] Email
wow this truly sad, yesterday i thought to myself....and i quote.."ummm, im sure there will be a blogger out there who will claim that tiger only grimiced after the bad shots: and tomorrow i will find him and tell him to get a life"
I find it Unbelievable that so many people want Mediate to win. I prefer to route for the guy who wears his pants UNDER his belly button for goodness sake.
06/16/08 @ 10:58
Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
You guys are laughable clowns. Never underestimate the lack of intelligence of the average American boob.
06/16/08 @ 12:48
Comment from: John D [Visitor]
Gooooooo Roccoooooooo ! ! !
06/16/08 @ 13:06
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Mike,

What's despicable is that you, like so many intellectually bankrupt people, insist on playing the race card. Woods is one of the most loved sports figures in history, and most of his fans are white. However, like anyone -- and especially any highly successful person -- he will have his detractors. And deservedly so. If he wants people of discernment (as opposed to sheeple like you) to like him, he should clean up his language on the course and stop being a prima donna.
06/16/08 @ 13:30
Comment from: Jay [Visitor] Email
You sure you were watching? I think he grimaced more on good shots than he did on bad shots. Including his tee shot on the 18th in the playoff, whcih went right down the middle.
06/16/08 @ 17:02
Comment from: shameful [Visitor] Email
Wow is all I can say. I usually come here and browse around since you all have different opinions.

But today, I have to agree that Tim mcDonald is despicable. I would expect this comment from someone with Judge Smails history, but not one of the writers.

I understand you root for Rocco, you may dislike the media's take, or dislike Tiger himself and what he's accomplished. But I really dont UNDERSTAND not appreciating what he did today, in his circumstances. How many guys on tour COULD have had surgery, and won the first tournament back? Im sorry, he probably faked that entire surgery. lol.

It must still sting some of you when he wins.

06/16/08 @ 23:14
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
I sort of like being called "despicable."

Makes me feel like Snidely Whiplash.

06/17/08 @ 08:39
Comment from: Alex [Visitor] Email
Tim,

I don't often agree with you, but as for Tiger's playacting concerning his knee operation of more than two months ago, you are absolutely correct.

Nine years ago, at the age of 55, I had arthroscopic knee surgery almost identical to that underwent by Woods. Thirty days after I was walking two miles or more everyday. After two months I jogged a 5K charity event with NO pain or even discomfort.

I am acquainted with several people who had similar surgery who think that Tiger was trying for an oscar with his grimacing.

The fawning announcers actually referred to Woods' surgery as an "injury." Ridiculous.

Alex USMC 1969-73
06/17/08 @ 09:53
Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
Hey Tim ....You are no Snidely Whiplash and you are to unintelligent to be despicable. You are just you !!!

To call you "Snidely" would be a disservice to Snidely.
06/17/08 @ 10:49
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Damn it, you don't have to be intelligent to be despicable.

06/17/08 @ 13:20
Comment from: Snidely Whiplash [Visitor] Email
Just stopped by to hang out in the loo with my fans. It is wonderful to have so many turds gathered in the same bowl.
06/17/08 @ 13:47
Comment from: david [Visitor] Email
It's fine to pull for Rocco, but why you and so many others feel the need to slam Tiger a at the same time is beyond me.
06/17/08 @ 15:44
Comment from: patrick [Visitor] Email
If you watched all of the coverage of the U.S. open, you would have seen that tiger grimaced on A LOT of good shots...
06/17/08 @ 18:26
Comment from: James [Visitor] Email
Ummm....dont you feel smart after today's news huh Tim.

Season ending knee surgery.....dont worry he's probably exaggerating
06/18/08 @ 13:01
Comment from: jason [Visitor] Email
-James

What about Alex? I think we need to hear what Alex thinks about Tiger being out for the REST OF THE YEAR.
06/18/08 @ 13:15
Comment from: Snidely Whiplash [Visitor] Email
Sorry James and Jason, ny fans have been flushed from the crapper.

We not only witnessed the BEST U.S. Open, we also witnessed what "a heart of a Champion" means.
06/18/08 @ 13:51
Comment from: tigerfan [Visitor] Email
Tim,
Now there's egg on your face! Tiger played with a stress fracture you dumb dumb. You need to write an apology blog entry! You are clueless!
06/18/08 @ 14:58
Comment from: John D [Visitor]
Well - No more wins for Tigger this year!
06/18/08 @ 16:27
Comment from: Ocranky1 [Visitor] Email
Hey Tim:
Here's a large, black bird for you to have heaping portion of.
How do you like to eat your Crow?
What's that you say?.... I couldn't quite hear you with all those black feathers sticking out of your mouth.
06/18/08 @ 16:54
Comment from: jason [Visitor] Email
lol
06/18/08 @ 16:56
Comment from: jason [Visitor] Email
Maybe he is exaggerating again....maybe he just wants to take the rest of the year off to make love to Elin and brag about how he won the moneylist title by only playing half the year.
06/18/08 @ 17:01
Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
WE've been trying to tell you all along Tim, you're just an idiot !!! Yeah I know you"re not alone. Why not share some of that crow with the judge and Alex.

You got to take care of your boys! They're your biggest supporters and I'm sure they love crow but let them take that shoe appetizer out first.

06/18/08 @ 18:39
Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
It sure wasn't hurting enough to prevent him from doing his endzone celebration tribal wardance when sinking the putt at 18 on Sunday.....or did I miss something?

06/18/08 @ 22:44
Comment from: Zebber [Visitor] Email
Word up Booger. He was pretty freewheeling on Sunday.
06/18/08 @ 22:47
Comment from: Snidely Whiplash [Visitor] Email
Alex is trying to get few pence from his Memorial tickets, before the word is out completely.
06/19/08 @ 02:50
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
The surgery doesn't change anything. He was still playing it to the hilt.
06/19/08 @ 08:41
Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
You're too stupid to admit when you're wrong....you're certainly too stupid to write a blog that you expect people
to take seriously.
06/19/08 @ 13:03
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Just to correct the record, I never said Tigger was exaggerating his injury. However, in defense of Tim (he's not doing a good job defending himself), Tigger did not reveal the more serious aspects of his injury to the public; instead, he led everyone to believe that he was simply recovering from meniscus surgery. If you do that, you have to expect that some people will suspect you of exaggerating when you stagger around like a professional wrestler.
06/19/08 @ 15:41
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
I'm not stupid!

YOU'RE stupid!

06/19/08 @ 19:25
Comment from: shameful [Visitor] Email
"The surgery doesn't change anything. He was still playing it to the hilt."

06/19/08 @ 08:41

LOL!
So gracious when your own mistakes are clearly pointed out.
06/19/08 @ 19:28
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
You're stupid, too!

Read the Judge above.

Henceforth, he will be handling all matters pertaining to the relevant injury.

I grow weary of you Tiger zombie-worshippers.
06/19/08 @ 19:32

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Riverwood Resort offers all inclusive golf packages for your destination getaway. All of our packages include unlimited golf on our 27 holes, on-site fairway villa lodging, gourmet meals, great friendly service, and unforgettable memories, starting at $178 per night.
Price range: $178 - $349