« Louisiana, New Orleans and French Quarter don't let hurricanes spoil their funNew Orleans golf is bouncing back »

Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
Here's a comment... You're still stupid!!! After your last blog... you should take the rest of the season off as well

Trust me ...You do have a season ending injury.
06/19/08 @ 21:50
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
You're like a virus, jumping from blog to blog.
06/20/08 @ 07:55
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
*sly smile* Well, Timmy Mac - I don't think you need to worry about Congress haling you before their bar...you pretty much have to BE someone for that to happen!

PS: RonMon, check out the correct use and spelling of the word 'haling'! See, there's no real NEED to 'go alternative' on the English language...you just need to learn to USE it properly! ;)
06/20/08 @ 14:12
Comment from: Ross [Visitor] Email
Yeah Timmie....Isn't it great, just like Lassie following your ass around !!! You'll be happy that i sent the link of your last blog (you remember the one about Tiger faking his injury)to everyone on my mailing list.

I want everyone to know what a bright, insightful,compassionate blok you really are.NOT !!!!!!!!

We have vowed to take turns "commenting" on all you blogs in the future. Rejoice, you have arrived, you have become big time !!!!!

I even sent your blog to Tiger's website but alas they said that" guys like you were a dime a dozen"
Can you imagine that????
06/20/08 @ 15:21
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Your Lassie metaphor is appropriate.

I doubt you know what a metaphor is, so I'll spell it out: You're dog-like.

I'm not saying you're a dog, I'm saying your dog-like.

Here, I'm speaking of cognitive functions.

06/20/08 @ 17:44
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
*rotflmao* Timmie Mac - you need to HAVE 'cognitive functions' before you can SPEAK of them!
06/26/08 @ 13:46

Dates: May 25, 2017 - December 31, 2018
Experience two nights bed & breakfast with a round of golf on the Old Tom Morris Links and the Sandy Hills Links.