« Belleview Biltmore Golf Club unearths Donald RossEver played a Golf Digest top-100? Larry Berle played them ALL »

Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Your blogs are getting so predictable, Old Mac. You're starting to make more flubs from old age than even McCain.

This is the Tim McDonald doctrine: Anything Tiger Woods or Donald Trump does is wrong.

It's not like Trump said he was going to visit the guy in the way a New Jersey mobster visits someone. He's going to sweet talk him, commiserate and reach a solution everyone can live with. Trump tries to handle things with 1-on-1 interaction rather than making every little thing go to court.

America could use a lot more of that approach - not less.

10/16/08 @ 23:51
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Chris, we all know by now that you can be bought by any two-bit "celebrity" who gives you the time of day.

I'm trying to bring the truth and the light to readers, while you are simply star-struck by people you've seen on TV.

Yeah, Trump handles things "1-on-1." As long as he has his entourage to back him up.

You'll have to pardon me, now. I have to go put in my teeth and my hairpiece.
10/17/08 @ 08:05
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Tim,

Is it true that you'll be taking Wilfred Brimley's place in that diabetes commercial?
10/17/08 @ 12:11
That's like buying a house next to an airstrip then complaining about the noise. Bill Engvall should go over to Pecora's house and say "here's your sign". Idiot.
10/17/08 @ 12:55
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
My blood sugar is fine, it's these damn cataracts that are driving me nuts. That's why I wear sunglasses the size of a badger.

Also, I fell and broke my hip.

10/17/08 @ 17:10
Comment from: golfgirl [Visitor] Email
I'm playing Winged Foot next week. Minus the one hole, which really doesn't bother me that much.

The guy must be such a idiot though.
10/17/08 @ 23:57
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Just thinking cynically - how much 'exposure' and 'publicity' has Mr Pecora generated for just the cost of filing a civil suit???

For what it's worth - I'd give Timmy Mac's left nut to play Winged Foot - even 17 holes.
10/21/08 @ 14:07
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Assuming he HAD any of course! ;)
10/21/08 @ 14:08

Dates: any time
Play. Party. Repeat! The stage is set and you're invited to play in the most exciting golf tournament to ever hit Las Vegas! Golf Digest is bringing the excitement to Las Vegas! Take part in the fun competition and all of the glitz and glamour Vegas has to offer with the Golf Digest sparkle. The package includes 4 days/3 nights at the Mirage Resort and 2 days of exciting golf at Bali Hai Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club. This event is limited to the first 144 players and is priced from just $1,499 per player!