« Belleview Biltmore Golf Club unearths Donald RossEver played a Golf Digest top-100? Larry Berle played them ALL »

Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Your blogs are getting so predictable, Old Mac. You're starting to make more flubs from old age than even McCain.

This is the Tim McDonald doctrine: Anything Tiger Woods or Donald Trump does is wrong.

It's not like Trump said he was going to visit the guy in the way a New Jersey mobster visits someone. He's going to sweet talk him, commiserate and reach a solution everyone can live with. Trump tries to handle things with 1-on-1 interaction rather than making every little thing go to court.

America could use a lot more of that approach - not less.

10/16/08 @ 23:51
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Chris, we all know by now that you can be bought by any two-bit "celebrity" who gives you the time of day.

I'm trying to bring the truth and the light to readers, while you are simply star-struck by people you've seen on TV.

Yeah, Trump handles things "1-on-1." As long as he has his entourage to back him up.

You'll have to pardon me, now. I have to go put in my teeth and my hairpiece.
10/17/08 @ 08:05
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Tim,

Is it true that you'll be taking Wilfred Brimley's place in that diabetes commercial?
10/17/08 @ 12:11
That's like buying a house next to an airstrip then complaining about the noise. Bill Engvall should go over to Pecora's house and say "here's your sign". Idiot.
10/17/08 @ 12:55
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
My blood sugar is fine, it's these damn cataracts that are driving me nuts. That's why I wear sunglasses the size of a badger.

Also, I fell and broke my hip.

10/17/08 @ 17:10
Comment from: golfgirl [Visitor] Email
I'm playing Winged Foot next week. Minus the one hole, which really doesn't bother me that much.

The guy must be such a idiot though.
10/17/08 @ 23:57
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Just thinking cynically - how much 'exposure' and 'publicity' has Mr Pecora generated for just the cost of filing a civil suit???

For what it's worth - I'd give Timmy Mac's left nut to play Winged Foot - even 17 holes.
10/21/08 @ 14:07
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Assuming he HAD any of course! ;)
10/21/08 @ 14:08

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
2 Rounds of golf same day. 12 Ounce New York Strip Steak Dinner. Price does not include tax and gratuity.