« Mangrove Bay an excellent muni in St. Petersburg, FloridaTiger Woods: "I'll be ready for the Masters" »

Comment from: Donna Guillaume [Visitor] Email
Or maybe they're at work today! It's not a holiday. The median age in St. Petersburg is mid-30s and dropping. And, besides, many fans live miles away and drive a long way to get to the game.
10/23/08 @ 12:47
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
The fact that you lived in St. Pete for five years isn't going to exactly change it's image, Old Mac. Good job finding that group of young, hipster 70-year-olds to have those wild bingo times with though.

10/23/08 @ 18:10
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
When I moved away from St. Pete, a great deal of the fun and sex appeal left with me.

I cut a swath through this town, and I think we all know what I'm talking about.

10/23/08 @ 18:32
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
People don't like to think about those things when it involves their great grandparents. That's an image we can all live without.
10/23/08 @ 19:46
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Timmie Mac.....just go, OK? As a CURRENT resident of St Pete (and one that's UNDER 50...) we have lots of excellent nightlife - blues clubs, waterfront bars, and OH...a baseball team playing in the World Series! ;)
10/27/08 @ 15:25
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
Uh, that's my point. I'm HERE and I can't FEEL the excitement
10/27/08 @ 16:31
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Well, Tim, they DO say that feeling is the SECOND thing you lose! rotfl
10/28/08 @ 12:16
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
good point
10/28/08 @ 17:24

Dates: July 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016
The Twilight Party Package gives you the chance to play one of the best courses in Las Vegas without having to make an early morning trek to do so. Starting at just $139, your evening will start with a round at Royal Links Golf Club, where you can play on a traditional Scottish links course without having to leave the Strip.